Game development studio Friday’s Games has ten years of work under its belt.
During this time, the studio created 17 projects, most of which became number one hits around the world.
- “Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House” was the first casual quest game in the world. Its success was the pretext for countless imitations.
- “Treasures of Montezuma 3” is a vibrant and thrilling match-three game.
- “Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story” is a mystical casual quest heavy on atmosphere and clever puzzles.
- “Dark Strokes: Sins of the Fathers” is a captivating adventure with a rich storyline.
- “Lake House: Children of Silence” is a mind-bending mystery full of twists and turns.
- The gambling card battler “Epic Forces” thrilled players and as it took Friday’s Games in an exciting new creative direction.
Since 2014, Friday’s Games has been fully focused on developing F2P (free-to-play) games.
The studio’s current project — a mobile MMO strategy game titled “Gods and Glory” — it was released in November 2016 in partnership with Wargaming.
Why are we special?
Our success is not luck, it’s systematic work, which we analyze, repeat, and improve upon.
More than half of our employees have worked here for five or more years. We are a tightly-knit team that came together to make outstanding projects.
We love what we do
We love to make and play games; therefore, the daily routine of game development excites us. Our collective experience in interactive entertainment enriches us with new ideas and allows us to understand product features and market trends better.
Friday’s Games is a small team of just over 50 people.
We understand each other perfectly, respect one another’s opinions, and create comfortable conditions for development. These are our strengths.
We ensure our employees do not feel cramped within the framework of their tasks, and do not lose interest in what they’re doing.
We speak formally only when this makes life easier and our games better. Blunt formality is not for us.
Friendly atmosphere outside the office
We’re not only an efficient team, but also a group of like-minded people. We not only like to work together, but also have fun together.
Our new office is located in Academgorodok (Nikolayeva Str., 11/5 bld.).
Office hours: 9:30-18:00.
We like to start the day with invigorating cups of coffee, and sandwiches, fruits, and sweets for breakfast. This gets us going in the morning.
Morning / evening shuttle from the “Rechnoy vokzal” subway station.
Game development is not only captivating, its results are tangible. You can show a released project to your friends, and the knowledge that your team in Novosibirsk made a game that people around the world are playing is very gratifying. Not to mention how you and your colleagues grow excited watching a game climb the sales charts until it becomes the number one release!